The business strategy begins from the following principle:
"The concept of competitiveness and integrated management in evolutionary terms is related to the ability to better manage all the levers of its competitive business area."
This means first having identified the area of business and the business parameters of the company. The competitive levers, as mentioned above, are those that have an impact on:
- customer satisfaction;
- satisfaction of employees;
- satisfaction of the external company;
- satisfaction of the partners or shareholders or owners.
The way to manage pass through the enrollment of the following ideas:
- Customer satisfaction is the result of optimized business processes that maximize the quality of products and related services and product safety (use and maintenance), through the efforts of the entire company in the pursuit of process improvement, to give products and services as a result of increasing quality and safe products;
- employees are satisfied with the result of a safe working environment (prevention and protection) and addictive (promotion of participation and delegation), and therefore is responsible for all help create the security in all processes (up from the definition of new businesses or existing ones revised), and participate in the identification of situations that constitute a brake on safety and health, in compliance with the legislation in force;
- the external company is satisfied with the result of a business impact point to maintain the natural balance of all the environmental factors contributing to improving the quality of life, in compliance with the legislation in force and aiming to prevent any kind of pollution;
- shareholders are satisfied with the result of a company that combines quality, safety and environmental impact beneficial, with profitability and profitability levels of the best investments.
To have everything you need to formalize, document in writing and spreading the knowledge of the rules adopted as standards of organizational, procedural and operational, with respect to all aspects mentioned above, in addition to providing the resources necessary for implementation of this policy, according to a schedule organic.
This is expressed in this integrated manual, which describes the system of corporate management assumed, in accordance with:
- ISO 9001 Quality Management System;
- Legislative Decree 81/2008 and subsequent amendments on workplace safety;
- Integration of performance factors, safety and environmental requirements in the decision making at a strategic level;
- kept under control all the processes, the design and manufacturing in particular with the identification and registration of every problem of management with data and facts and deviations from the standard through appropriate corrective actions, including monitoring the implementation;
- promotion of preventive actions necessary to anticipate the occurrence of deviations (quality, safety, environmental) standards for products, processes and systems;
- maintaining an adequate level of education and training of the personnel involved;
- constant adjustment of the system (and thus updating the manual and related documentation);
- continued involvement of staff in considering the problems of quality, safety and environmental impact are all problems, and therefore require their participation in the research and proposals for their solution, according to their functions and responsibilities, focusing on continuous improvement and constant products, processes, services, labor conditions and environmental factors;
- involvement of its supplier base, which can promote and implement processes and procedures for mutual benefit, but they are in line with the criteria for improvement of the overall context inherent quality, safety and the environment;
- consolidation of each solution is better adopted and verification of customer satisfaction, internal or external to be.